So it’s been 60 days on my couch. It hasn’t been the easiest or the hardest thing I’ve ever done. After I refocused my energy and stopped thinking about what I can’t do it got better. I also stopped reading as many bed rest blogs and websites.
What annoys me:
- “Aren’t you bored?”
- “Ugh…I don’t know how you do it!”
- “I’m pretty sure you’re going crazy by now.”
- “It must be nice to sit home all day and do nothing!”
- People expecting me to attend all functions because a seat is available
What I enjoy:
- Working on my blog
- Learning about social media
- Learning HTML ( I just taught myself that today)
- Finding new blogs
- Reading the comments on my posts and feeling more love from strangers than “friends” and “family”
- No cooking and cleaning (50/50 love/hate on this one)
- Clear mind and thoughts
- Baby kicks/Zumba sessions in my uterus
- Cake and ice cream
- Car rides…with the music loud and while wearing my big sunglasses
- Midday naps
- Baby shower planning. Invitations went out earlier this week!
- We got a 3D ultrasound and baby girl looks just like her daddy!
- B’s mom told me he was due the same time baby girl is due (September 11th), mind you he was born August 5th! This really makes me believe she’ll be born closer to 36 weeks and will be a Leo, just like Mom & Dad.
- I’m huge! My belly literally grows overnight.
- My belly itches in the middle of the day. I’ve found that olive oil works best for quick relief.
- I think I need an anonymous blog so I vent how I really want to
- I looked into a few direct sales companies. I used to be an Avon Rep and I also did adult parties. I’m leaning toward jewelry this time.
Wrap up: I think that’s it. Not a whole bunch going on. I spend most of my days on my laptop learning the whole blogging game. I’ve learned to make the best of being on bed rest. I changed my thoughts and attitude towards it and it’s really working for me. Being home is really awesome in the third trimester because I’m more sleepy than usual. I can imagine if I were still working I’d be sleeping in my car or my office at lunch time.
Hey, let me know if you’ve ever heard of Chloe+Isabel or Chelsea Row. These are the two companies I’m considering becoming a rep for. The startup cost is about the same but I’m unsure of which I like the most. And if you are a rep for a direct sales company let me now which one.