Let’s just jump right in folks! No specific order.
- Patience – This one is pretty self explanatory
- Speed – Once they become mobile you gotta move QUICK!
- The true art if multitasking – I swear I can do just about anything with baby on my left hip and my right hand free.
- Letting go – a) she’s growing up, and I have to let her b)letting go of being a control freak and accepting others help
- Every mother’s journey is different, don’t compare yourselves.
- Motherhood is HARD work!
- Self confidence – Yes, I’m doing this right. How do I know? I’m following my intuition.
- Sleep matters! Sure 10 years ago I could sleep for 3 hours and run for 20 hours. These days, not so much. I NEED my rest!
- Understanding that my plan may not always work and adjustment does not equal failure.
- A different kind of joy.
What has motherhood taught you so far? Whether your first month, year or decade; let me know.